Launched this year, The Sefton Volunteer Involving Project of the Year Award is organised by Volunteer Centre Sefton to recognise Sefton projects that excelled in volunteer best practice, have created a range of interesting volunteering opportunities and provided positive experiences for their volunteers.
Aims of the Award
- To acknowledge excellent volunteer support and management
- To raise the profile of volunteer engaging organisations in Sefton
- To celebrate the positive experiences of volunteers
Who is Eligible to Enter?
- Any volunteer involving organisation or group that is based in Sefton can be nominated
- The nominating volunteer / volunteers must have volunteered within the organisation they are nominating for at least 6 months.
- Volunteers must currently be volunteering for the organisation they are nominating.
Benefits to the Winning Group or Organisation
- Exclusive use of the V.I.P. 2015 Award logo
- Profile of the winning organisation on the Volunteer Centre Sefton website
- Glass award
- Publicity in local press
Post your nomination to:
Volunteer Centre Sefton,
3rd Floor, Suite 3B,
Crosby Road North,