Volunteer Centre Sefton have launched a brand new Volunteer Management Toolkit to mark this year’s Volunteers Week. The toolkit is designed to be used be Trustees, Managers and Volunteer-Coordinators to help attract, manage and retain volunteers. Click here to access the toolkit
The Volunteer Management Toolkit provides you with:
- Advice on planning your volunteer programme and management system
- Tips on finding and selecting the right volunteers for your organisation or initiative
- Help with inducting and selecting the right volunteers for your organisation.
- Guidance on retaining and developing your volunteers
- Templates and resources for your organisation to customise and adapt
Templates & resources include:
- Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Agreements
- Volunteer Induction
Click here to visit the Toolkit page, or download all the documents and resources in one place!