Why get involved?
There are many reason to volunteer. These include:
- Making a real difference to your community
- Improving your health and wellbeing
- Gaining new skills
- Meeting new people
- Improving your education and employment opportunities
- Enjoying yourself!
What can you do?
There are hundreds of volunteer-involving groups and organisations in Sefton, from those that deliver one-off events, to those that support their communities on an ongoing basis. Here are just a few examples of what’s out there:
- Children and Youth
- Sport and Leisure
- Older People
- Public events
- Community work
How can you get involved?
Volunteer Centre Sefton has a friendly team of staff who can provide:
- One-to-one information, advice and guidance sessions in Southport (North Sefton) and Waterloo (South Sefton). – PLEASE NOTE – Face-to-face meetings are currently unavailable for the duration of the Covid-19 outbreak. Support via phone and email remains available.
- Access to our volunteering database
- Telephone advice and guidance
Interested? Contact Us
Phone: 0151 920 0726